The work Citizen Vince represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Noble County Public Library. This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, http://bibfra.me/vocab/marc/Manuscript, Books.This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
The work Citizen Vince represents a distinct intellectual or artistic creation found in Noble County Public Library. This resource is a combination of several types including: Work, Language Material, http://bibfra.me/vocab/marc/Manuscript, Books.
This resource has been enriched with EBSCO NoveList data.
- Citizen Vince
- Statement of responsibility
- Jess Walter
- trueReagan, Ronald
- Mystery fiction
- truePolice -- Spokane, Washington
- trueNew York City
- trueMen/women relations
- trueSpokane, Washington
- trueFederal Witness Protection Program
- truePresidents -- United States -- Election -- 1980
- trueCarter, Jimmy, 1924-
- true1980s -- 1980 -- 1989
- truePacific Northwest fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Police -- Washington (State) | Spokane -- Fiction
- Washington (State) -- Spokane
- trueGotti, John
- Spokane (Wash.) -- Fiction
- trueNoir fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- trueCrime fiction
- Beginning his witness-protection job at a doughnut restaurant in the week before the 1980 presidential election, small-time thief Vince Camden finds himself unwittingly embroiled in a local politician's troubles
- Edgar Allen Poe Award for Best Mystery Novel, 2006.
- Awards note
- Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best Novel, 2006.
- Biographical or historical data
- A former National Book Award finalist and winner of the Edgar Allan Poe Award, as of September 2015, Jess Walter is the author of six novels, one book of short stories and one nonfiction book. His work has been translated into 30 languages, and his essays, short fiction, criticism and journalism have been widely published, in Best American Short Stories, Best American Nonrequired Reading, Harper's, Esquire, McSweeney's, Details and many others.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C57 2008
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Citizen Vince
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Citizen Vince
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.nobleco.lib.in.us/resource/8BAVQaOOxYU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.nobleco.lib.in.us/resource/8BAVQaOOxYU/">Citizen Vince</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.nobleco.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.nobleco.lib.in.us/">Noble County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>